STMSS50 - Series Reflections with Duane and Shauna
STMSS Hosts Duane France and Shauna Springer reflect on the STMSS Podcast series and discuss some themes that emerged from all of the conversations
About Today’s Show:
Duane and Shauna reflect on the themes that emerged from the collective series, which include:
- Coordination and Collaboration, featuring MSG Tom Cruz
- Public Health Approach, featuring Dr. Matt Miller
- Risk Factors/Warning Signs featuring USMC Veteran David Bachmann
- Reaching out to support, featuring MG(R) Mark Graham
- Reducing stigma, featuring Kim Ruocco
Other themes that emerged from the conversations include:
- Identification of Individuals at Risk
- Lethal means
- Community intervention
- Suicide survivor
- Importance of connectedness
Join our Facebook Group:
Shauna's latest book: Warrior: How to Support Those Who Protect Us
Duane's latest book: Military in the Rear View Mirror: Mental Health and Wellness in Post-Military Life
How to Leave a Podcast Review
Leaving a podcast review at iTunes isn't intuitive. But positive ratings are hugely important: they help the podcast get discovered by new people. Please spend 5 minutes of your time to leave a review using one of the methods below.
How to leave a podcast review using Apple’s Podcast app
1. Navigate to Seeking the Military Suicide Solution on Apple Podcasts on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Click "Listen on Apple Podcasts"
3. Scroll down and click or tap "Write a Review." Enter your iTunes password to login.
4. Rate the podcast using 1 to 5 stars.
5. Submit a brief honest review.
Bonus: get a thank-you note
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. When you leave a review, drop us a line at email@example.com and you'll get a message with the warmest appreciation, and a bonus gift!
For Android users, Google Podcasts does not allow for ratings or reviews, but you can certainly let us know how you think we're doing on Spotify, Stitcher, or iHeartRadio
Duane and Shauna